2013년 12월 11일 수요일

I Want To Travel to Italy

  If I have a chance to travel to abroad, I want to go the Italy. Until I was young, traveling

to Italy was my dream. Whenever TV showed the Italy, I thought that it was very nice place

to go. If I go there, I want to go the rome. I really want to see the Colosseum.



 






Colosseum is

the place which Gladiator fought. That is really man's place.


Next, I want to go the Leaning Tower of Pisa.






It's sightseeing is very strange. I always curious how the building is leanning.

I want to see myself.



Finally, I want to go Venice. When I showed the city, I always felt that

it is very wonderful place. It is interesting that Venice has not road. People who live in there

take a boat for moving. This sightseeing is so nice, so I want to go Venice.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기