2013년 12월 5일 목요일

What is Your #1 Pet Peeve

  My #1 pet peeve is my university's policys. My department of global law will be

abolished in next year. I cannot understand why the department of law will abolished.

The university says "This department's employment rate is very low, so we cannot hold

this department because we don't have enough money." But they have been built the great

hospital. How can they get the money despite of financial difficulties?

Our department was created in 2009 and this will be abolished in 2014. This exists only

5 years. When Global law was created, the university said that this major will lead the

Chosun university. But now, we go out into the cold. We cannot meet our junior.

Perhaps, nobody can know about our major.We join the major because they say

"it is a very nice major to you." But we are left out.

I really dislike this situation.


 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기