2013년 12월 11일 수요일

My Plans for Winter Vacation

 I have some plans for winter vacation. First, I will study for my dream. When

I look my scores about this semester, I will choose my dream.
 





If I get a great scores,

 I will study for joinning the law school. If I get a bad scores, I will study for becoming

public officer. Second, I will go travel another place in Korea. I have not gone a famous

places in Korea. I will go there alone.
                                 Seoul









                       Busan








                                                                                                                                   Jeju


Third, I will play all day long everyday with my

girlfriend, best friends. Until I feel boring about playing, I will play many times.
When the summer vacation, I spent my times for working. So I could not do anything.

I will spend my times worthily during winter vacation.

댓글 1개: