2013년 12월 3일 화요일

Recommend a Restaurant for Your Classmates to Eat at

  I recommend The Samgyub. It is located in downtown.









Specifically, It is opposite the Drop-top

and next to the Tom N Toms. It is samgyubsal specialty store. But it has uniqueness than

others. First, it has a delicious kimchi. Samgyubsal and kimchi are well-matched. Especially,

roast kimchi's taste is very good when you eat together. Without samgyubsal, you can eat rice

deliciously with roast kimchi.







Second, it has many different kinds of sauce. You can eat

samgyubsal with galic sauce, mustard sauce, honey sauce. I recommend galic sauce. If you

eat with galic sauce, you can experience fantasy world. It cannot explain about taste.



 









Third,

There are many kinds of meat. You can eat galic samgyubsal, spicy samgyubsal, also you

can eat Bul-Kong(which slice samgyubsal is mixed with bean sprouts.





Are you curious??

Then, you go The Samgyub. You may recommend to others because of same reasons

what I told.





댓글 3개:

  1. I love samgyubsal. You have to go with me. Tomorrow, Let's go!

    답글삭제
  2. But, I have no money... Can you buy to me?

    답글삭제
  3. I like samgyubsal, too. Can I go with you?

    답글삭제