2013년 12월 4일 수요일

Uh Oh! It's Mid-Term Week.

  I could not believe this was mid-term week. First day in the semester, I certainly

decided to study hard to get a good score but this promise became nothing. I did not

study enough because I had lots of assignment, and I lazied about studying. For this

reasons, I decided to study all night until mid-term in the class. When I came in the

class, my senior, James, also in that. We studied for tomorrow's test. We talked about

important things and asked each other. When we were hungry, we went convenience store

and bought ramens to eat. We studied until 4:00 am, but we could not recover consciousness

because of sleepiness.








 

When we woke up, it was 8:00 am. We had to study, but we could not

because of sleepiness. So against my expectation, I did not study enough. I realized that all

night study was very crazy havior. I'll never study all night.

댓글 2개: