2013년 12월 2일 월요일

What U Did Over Summer Vacation

  During summer vacation, I experienced many things. Among them, I'll introduce Yeosu

traveling with my best friends. I and my best friends decided to go Yeosu. One friend had

a car,so we went to Yeosu without bus. It looked easily to go, but this was very terrible.

The car could ride only 5 people, but we were 7. So 2 people should have ridden in the

trunk..... Unfortunate hero was me... I could not breathe because the trunk was very very

hot.....







Finally, I took off my clothes until arriving Yeosu. We reserved the ticket about

The Ocean. Do you know The Ocean?? It is water park. There are many rides. We can

enjoy the rides using only ticket. Anyway, we reserved the ticket to play in the water.

When we arrived, we was surprised because there are so many people in the water park.

We enjoyed the water park. When we enjoyed that, we avoided the heat. After 5 hours

later, we went to the beach "Manseong-ri". After arriving the beach, we drunk the beer

and walked the beach.






We looked many couples in there. We felt envy. I displayed fireworks with only mans,

while many couples displayed fireworks together.

 








We sat the beach, and talked about

many things such as militery, future, next travel paln, etc...

We leave the beach at 2:00am, and we worried about bed. It was very late time to go back

Gwang-Ju. So we decided to be up all night playing computer games. Finally, we went to

the PC room and played the game until the sun rose. I was very tired, but I was very

interested because we were together.



댓글 2개:

  1. I know The Ocean. This is hot place. Do you see a bikini girl?

    답글삭제
  2. There are many bikini girls. I was happy to see them...

    답글삭제