2013년 12월 2일 월요일

The Fist Week Back at School

  



   




   The time was gone, the semester was started. Before I go to the university, it make me
Nice

angry. Why the vacation go faster than the semester? When the first day to go, I did not

want to wake up. I hoped that today was still vacation. However, it was not true. I must

be wake up, and go to the university for the first class. I went to the university, having a

mind of disgusting. After joinning the class, I could meet my friends. At that moment, I felt

happy to meet them. During the vacation, I could not meet my classmates because they

were very busy. I talked my friends about their life story during the vacation. After that, I

took classes and wrote the important things about the classes. When I wrote that, I thought

many things. When the last semester, I could not study a lot  because I worked at the

part-time job. Because of that, I did not get the good scores. I decided to get the good scores

this semester. My resolution to studying hard was always short-lived, however it will be

different to me. During the vacation, I thought many things such as plan of the college life,

achieving my dream, etc...

I was changed. Certainly, I will achievie my resolution!

댓글 2개: